CRM Engineer (Junior)
In this role
- You’ll work as CRM Engineer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 on various customer projects
- After the initial training and with help from your colleagues, your role within CRM projects will cover the entire range from sales support (suggestions for solutions, demos, effort estimations), to specification phase, design, implementation and testing up to supporting the customer during installation, with trainings and in operation of the system.
What we offer
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Support, training and coaching by experienced colleagues
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
You are interested in the business aspects as much as in technical activities with a distinct customer focus and good communication skills? You want to work efficiently and both autonomously and in a team? You’ve freshly graduated from a university, university of applied sciences or technical college and you want to learn a lot in an exciting environment? Then, please apply and join us!
Technical requirements are:
- You have at least basic programming skills, preferably in Microsoft technologies such as .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio.
- You have some basic knowledge in or understanding of relational database systems (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server) or are motivated to learn it.
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure, is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft products such as MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Sales (CRM), Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, CDS, ClickDimensions, AI or other CRM providers is an advantage.
- You are fluent in German (for Zurich/Bern) or French (Lausanne/Geneva) and can communicate in English.