Cloud Security consultant
In this role
In this role you will report to the Consulting services manager of the area. You will be our interface with our customer in the area:
- You will lead offers on various RFP in collaboration with the sales and the technical team
- You will manage the delivery of projects: on time, on quality, on scope, on budget
- You will lead project team
You ideally have a background in platforms/infrastructure and/or development/architecture, enabling you to understand the software as a service and cloud transformation. You also have experience in leading small to medium projects to success, particularly in collaboration between development and operation. Furthermore, you know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a young motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
You are passionate about technology, you learn constantly and you love to master challenges in a changing environment
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time;
You know that reconciling production with development is full of technical and organizational challenges;
You see yourself as driver for projects not only on the technical, but also on the process and management levels;
You like teamwork and constant interaction with customers.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Practical expertise in IT project management
- Security Engineering or Operations (i.e. traditional security controls and technologies, such as antivirus, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, public key infrastructure, etc.).
- Information Security attacks and techniques
- Compliance, Audit, ISO2700, PCI DSS
- Good knowledge / Security center / equivalent AWS / GCP
Certification in relevant technologies such as AZ-500, CCSP, SSCP is appreciated.
You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English; German is a plus.