Senior DevOps CI/CD Engineer
In this role
For our locations in Lausanne, we are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer working on both our internal container based CI/CD platform, and cloud providers platform (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Your role in the CI/CD DevOps team is to bring critical expertise to development project across ELCA and at customer by providing support, and expertise on systems, automation, optimization, infrastructure architecture, development tools and development processes.
Your tasks include implementing, maintaining or troubleshooting services related to continuous integration/deployment, test automation, monitoring, data and release management, more generally to bring an operational oriented perspective for the development teams.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
You graduated from a polytechnic school, university or high-school and have already work within development team and delivered project. You are looking to extend your skills, and coach your colleagues on the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Your areas of expertise cover all or some of the following elements:
- Cloud container platforms (Azure AKS, Amazon EKS, Google GKE) / Cloud DevOps solution (Azure DevOps, AWS CodeXXX)
- Configuration and Deployment management tools (Git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Artifactory, Development pipeline)
- Automated testing and quality monitoring tools (Selenium, Cucumber, SonarQube)
- Linux / Unix systems