ECM integration engineer
In this role
You will take part of Enterprise Content Management solutions deployments and maintenance, mainly based on Java technologies, with different set of software solutions integration (third-party platforms).
You will be involved on activities such as:
- Installation, configuration and upgrade of third-party platforms.
- Evaluation & integration around such products.
- Maintenance and application follow-up of productive solutions
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated team on challenging and interdisciplinary projects.
- Close collaboration with customers from various industries (energy, administration, banking, insurance, pharmaceutical, …)
- Learning skills around products & frameworks leader on the market.
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development and the chance to develop your skills in consulting, business-analysis and architecture.
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute or university and have at least two to five years’ experience in deployment, design, integration and maintenance of applications in a Java environment.
- You have an excellent understanding of Enterprise Content Management functional domain: Archiving, Document Lifecycle, Workflows, Input or Output Management
- Experience of Continuous Integration.
- Experience with application servers: JBoss/Wildfly, Tomcat, Jetty, IIS
- Relational and NoSQL DB: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB …
- Experience with ECM solutions is a plus: e.g. EASY Archive, Kofax, TCG DocProStar, Alfresco, Opentext
- You are motivated to learn new products and solutions
Furthermore, you have very good communication skills, you are a quick learner, autonomous and have a strong customer focus.
You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit. Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills is a plus.