Junior Java Engineer
In this role
- Develop innovative applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
About your profile
- You hold a MSc or a BSC from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You already have some experience in developing Java applications from internships or course-related activities.
- You are passionate about technology and software engineering.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of underlying technologies such as web-based user interfaces, relational and non-relational databases, application security, and communication protocols.
- You are open to work in different sectors such as banking, insurance, public administration, health and other
- You speak fluently French and English. Speaking German is a plus.