Business Analyst H/F
In this role
- Learn the way of working of our clients in order to help them on the path to digitalization
- Propose functional and innovative solutions, in respect of the project scope
- Lead workshops with our clients to assess the requirements
- Identify, analyze and document business requirements into user stories, ready to be developed, following the agile methodology
- Solve our customer’s challenges through structured procedures, identify the project risks and communicate effectively the suggestions
- Support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development, release and support/maintenance phases
- Support the development team in Switzerland or/and in Offshore
- Participate in the test of the application by writing test cases and performing testing
- Work in a team of highly motivated and highly qualified professionals
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between the client and the development team.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance
About your profile
- We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree, who is able to work independently and structured.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English.
- You gained at least 3 years’ professional experience in a similar position (ideally at a service provider) and you feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a background between 2 and 3 years of experience in development
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker, and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
- Hands-on experience in the usage of tools for business process modelling or requirements management are an advantage.
We would also like to support you in developing your skills in these areas