Consultant - Architect Dynamics 365 Supply Chain H/F
In this role
- You'll support the implementation team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects with local customers and major international accounts.
- You understand customer issues, analyze their needs.
- You identify the ERP functions to be implemented and possible gaps, you support your customers in the use of the full product functional scope.
- You imagine solutions that will subtly combine the needs expressed, suggestion of workarounds and added value,
- You design and write the functional specifications of the solution
- You guarantee the adequacy between the needs expressed and the solution implemented and synchronize the different functional areas.
- You focus your trusted advisor relationship with your customers
What we offer
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- An evolution oriented towards applied ERP consulting with high added value
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies and Dynamics 365
- Microsoft collaboration (Gold Microsoft partner)
- Integrated a dedicated team with more 80 collaborators in D365
- Work in local and International deployment
About your profile
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- With an engineering background or equivalent, you have gained experience in project mode within a consulting firm or an Dynamics 365 service company.
- You have very good knowledge process in industrial and commercial company,
- Expert Dynamics 365 Supply Chain (functional and basic technical knowledge.)
- D365 Finance and/or Project and/or Commerce is a plus.
- Multi-experiences implementing Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365.
- You like to discover, learn the new features of the solution and share your knowledge
- Experience in pre-sales activities and developing solution concepts.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work in French and English, German is a plus and other languages an asset.
With more than 1400 employees, ELCA is one of the biggest independent Swiss IT solution providers, and a leader in the fields of IT business consulting, software development and maintenance, as well as IT systems integration. The company, with branches in Lausanne, Geneva, Berne, Zurich, Paris, Madrid and Mauritius, Ho Chi Minh City (offshore development) is privately owned. ELCA has an annual revenue of over 170 million Swiss francs.