Technical Lead Data Science & AI (H/F)
In this role
- Technical coaching of team members: solution and code review/advises on site… recommendations on training, certification, etc.
- In project: analysis of business needs, definition of data collection and processing principles and methods, choice of Machine Learning or Deep Learning models, application of data processing and visualization techniques, reporting of analyses and results obtained to the business and sponsors
- Animation of internal experts meet-up
- Manage or be offer contributor in responses to tenders
- Various: writing articles, event animation…
What we offer
- A dynamic working environment with a young and highly motivated team
- Numerous opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a variety of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to improve people's lives by making great software
- Good work-life balance (41-hour week and 25 days holiday)
- Contribution to existing mobile phone or business mobile phone (depending on the function)
- 1/2 tax subscription and business travel on the train with 1st class
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Attractive pension fund models
About your profile
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least 6 to 8 years’ hands-on experience. As ML & AI is a core activity within ELCA group, strong focus is given on this and we expect concrete experience in the implementation of data science solutions (development and deployment in a real-life).
- At least three years’ experience in the design and implementation of machine learning models in various industry domain
- Experience in natural language processing applications such as dialogue systems and text classification is a strong asset
- Experience in successfully managing data science projects (within an agile framework is a plus)
Flexibility to travel around Switzerland
Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to evangelize to non-experts
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, and a distinct customer focus.
Fluent in French and English, German is a plus.