In this role
We are looking for a new Product Manager to strengthen the team of Product Managers that drives the evolution of our Solutions to meet the challenges of a fast-changing market. You will be the key driver for one of our Product and will report to the Head of Product.
This is a new position, to be based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Missions and Responsibilities
- Hold and grow the product vision
- Define and maintain the roadmap for your product, in line with the overall product and company strategy
- Gather market requirements by working with our geo leads, sales team, key account managers and customers.
- Interact with major customers on key projects together with the Onboarding team to align the project delivery plan in line with the product roadmap, and provide functional expertise that maximizes the value our product brings to our customer
- Develop a deep understanding of ticketing/events business processes and of your product
- Define product features together with our team of Product Owners and Analysts, and validate that features meet customer and market expectations
- Be the advocate of customer centricity with the Engineering team: ensure that customer needs are understood
- Drive the adoption of features: write release notes, contribute to product documentation, lead actions to ensure successful adoption of features when required with our customer support team
- Support pre-sales activities, through the creation of sales collateral and assistance in functional analyses
- Measure product usage and feature adoptions
- Collaborate with other product managers to share knowledge and deliver broader features
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science or a related field, or similar experience
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager, Product Owner or similar roles, preferably in a SaaS company, in particular for a B2B product
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills: you’ll need to effectively communicate your vision both internally and externally
- Experience working in an Agile cross-functional team as product owner (Scrum, SAFe).
- Comfortable interacting with engineers and technical analysts: we are a technology company at heart and most of our product team has an engineering background
- Able to cope with high-pressure situations
- Fluent in English (spoken and written): this is our working language.