Business Analyst Sumex
In this role
As a member of our product management team, you bridge effectively the gap between our customer’s business activity and IT-based implementation. You will be part of our team in the location of Zurich, which develops our claims processing solution SUMEX. We are looking for an entrepreneurial thinking person who can develop a product vision and describe requirements from a business users’ point of view.
In this role
As a member of our product management team, you bridge effectively the gap between our customer’s business activity and IT-based implementation. You will be part of our team which develops our claims processing solution SUMEX. We are looking for an entrepreneurial thinking person who can develop a product vision and describe requirements from a business users’ point of view.
You’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- You’ll identify, analyse and document business requirements
- You’ll have workshops with the customer to validate and document these requirements
- You’ll work closely with our technical specialists during the solution’s design, realisation and implementation phase
- You’ll be involved in application’s usability engineering
- You’ll validate the implemented features and create operational test procedures and test cases
- You’ll cultivate your expertise about claims processing in the Swiss health care system (reference data and tariff systems, communication standards, processes, data analytics, ...) by participating in external business expert groups and distributing your vision through competence centres within the company
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between business and IT or suppliers. Your contacts on client-side range from business analysts, management, decision-makers on user side to CIO / IT management level.
Ce que nous proposons
- An exciting product with a wide range of business areas (customer projects, product development, ...)
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
- We are looking for a candidate, who can work independently and structured.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English. French language skills are an advantage.
- You gained at least 5 years’ professional experience in a similar position, ideally at a health- or accident insurance in the area of claims processing.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
A certification in the area of process or requirements engineering, business analysis (IREB or BABOK) or hands-on experience in the usage of tools for business process modelling or requirements management are an advantage. We would also like to support you in developing your skills in these areas.
Die digitale Rechnungsprüfungslösung, die auf die Bedürfnisse der Schweizer Kranken- und Unfallversicherungsunternehmen zugeschnitten ist. Sumex ersetzt die manuelle Prüfung von Papierrechnungen durch automatisierte, digitalisierte Prozesse. Das System bringt Flexibilität in den elektronischen Abrechnungsprozess und ermöglicht Einsparungen von Millionen Franken pro Jahr, wodurch die Gesundheitskosten in der Schweiz gesenkt werden.